Good news on the Akron Marathon front.. We have 5 'willing' volunteers now to form the 'gilmore relay team'. This is super exciting because I certainly never expected to see the Gilmore name on a 'bib' in any race- except a tractor pull maybe... Or, one of those running events where you run a mile- eat a dozen donuts- and then run another mile. Congratulations to our newly formed team.
Violet Gilmore
Ken Byers- Gilmore
Youngin Choi-Gilmore
Charlene Gilmore
Troy Gilmore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow I'm so excited you have a team together, maybe I can get a piggy back ride from you all so I can actually complete this thing...lol were getting a little nervous as we ran 6 miles the other day and thought we were going to die. oh boy! It will be a lot of fun to do this together! Who is doing what parts/chunks/legs of the marathon? John and I had a lot of fun when we did this w/ Alfords 2 years ago.
Post a Comment