Hi All,
Well the good news keeps on coming. May was a harder month for all of us I think, but we still made a good effort and were able to reach a total of 4.2% weight loss since the beginning of this year. That equates to 76 total pounds for a total of 1,789- down from our starting weight of 1,865. I am very proud of you all:)
I for one have noticed a huge change in myself- I have more energy, I am interested in more activities, I've stopped taking 1 medication and have reduced the other dosage by 1/2, my blood pressure is back into the normal range, and I am sure that when I get my yearly physical this year that my cholesterol will drop too. So, whenever I start to think that I've done enough or get complacent, I try to remember that all these benefits will just keep multiplying as I keep with it.
Keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment